In light of the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak, we would like to make you aware that The Hill, wedding and events venue, is still open and operating. If you have an event booked with us this will still go ahead as planned and we have precautions and measures in place, in line with guidance from the Government and Public Health England.
We can assure you of the following:
1. We are still open for business and all booked events are going ahead as planned. You can also book future events with us through the normal channels;
2. We have implemented comprehensive precautionary measures, in line with advice from the Government and Public Health England to safeguard the health of our staff and visitors;
3. Measures include additional sanitising procedures throughout the venue;
4. Our catering team have implemented rigorous measures within their team and continue to operate. There are no staff in The Hill between events, staff are only attending for essential work or to run events and are therefore in limited contact with numbers of people. In addition, we holding meetings with clients and couples over the phone and Skype to minimise risk;
5. All staff are following the Government’s advice, and if they, or anyone in their household, has symptoms they will stay at home and self-isolate for 14 days;
We ask that you take sensible measures as well, and do not turn up at our premises if you, or any member of your household, has shown symptoms, including a high temperature or cough.
If you have any questions about your event, then please contact us on the details below:
Phone: 01453 790669